Wednesday, August 25, 2010

God Will Always Make a Way!!

I've been faced with another setback in pursuit of my Bachelor's degree in Nursing. Everything in life has limits, including financial aid. I obviously don't have the cash right now to pay my tuition, so I've decided to take a year off, save my money, and go back next year. I've been down before. My heart was badly broken 8 years ago. I had cancer just last year. God gave me everything I needed to get through those situations and every other situation in my life. I am not going to let this get me down. I did cry for a minute or two, but instead of throwing a self-pity party, I chose determination over despair. Last year, breast cancer set me back in this goal, but I was determined to finish. I'm still determined to finish. God put this dream in my heart 4 and a half years ago after my first visit here, and He will bring it to pass in His PERFECT timing. If it's not His will for me to finish next year, then I don't want it to happen then. So often we want things when we want them and we become impatient. I believe when God puts dreams in our hearts, He will bring them to pass, which is why I am not giving up on my dream of finding my Prince Charming. I am going to keep my head up high and expect to have a great year off filled with many, many blessings!!! I know God has an awesome plan for my life, and I will praise Him each and every day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment